Monday, October 20, 2008

Night session

Tonight was pretty fun, considering that i rode alone. I set up a light on my half pipe and it mad for a killer good time. Only problem is that i need more extension cords. Oh well, it was still good.OH YEA! before i forget, charlie has a blog and its cool because it has nothing to do with you. Because you all need to stop getting into these fads that are not good for your health. I think you know what i am hinting at. His blog is called The Mixtape. Why, because its a mix of very awesome things. Music, OBAMA, some bmx, videos and just his thoughts (which are hilarious) So stop in and say hi to him at www.charlescolvin.blogspot.com. Here's some pictures of tonight little session that no one came to. I don't know why you guys backed out. One of the pictures was really weird, but it looks cool because its like I'm The Flash (superhero).
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: