Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New pedals & Bush not being an idiot (to me)

MY new pedals came in for my mountain bike. There actually really good and gripy. I got the crank brothers 5050 XX freeride pedals in silver and black. You can change the face plates too so i might get red ones to match my tire. Ill have pictures up tomorrow because its too dark to even bother with that now. I plan on putting my eastern seat back on my Ironhorse just cause this WTB seat is big and gets in the way. President Bush is finally doing something that will benefit me. Before he leaves office (thank god) he will grant mountain bikes access to all of the national parks. This is good from a mountain bikers perspective, but i guess other people were pissed because they don't want to get run over by a biker. I think that's hilarious. Just because we are on a bike, they think that we will run them over. It not the truth at all. It almost like, if you ride BMX or MTB, people are out to get you no matter where you are. Just because you are a kid enjoying life on two wheels. Go bush (for now)

No comments: