Friday, September 19, 2008

Thanks Dad & Vic

As you all know from my previous post, i am getting a few new things for my bike. Well today during school my dad got my Odyssey EVO 2 brakes in neon red, a Shadow cable in gray, and an Odyssey small lever in black. OR so i thought. When i got home i was suprised and delighted to see that my dad had also pickd me a up a new Profile wake sprocket. I was SOUPED! oh yea, i also got a new shirt too. The sprocket is nice and now my drivetrain is dialed thanks to Vic. Now i can actually stop on my bike and it pedals very smoothly. Tommorow will be a nother fun day of riding. I am planning on going up to GMP for a session with Doug. Should'nt be that bad. Hopefully it wont be cold tomorrow either. Whats up with all this cold weather!! its killing my hands! For some reason my hands are really sensitive to the cold wind and that sucks when you are riding. Looks like i will have to hope for the best!

No comments: